How easy do you find it to provide evidence of the ‘normal way of working’?
November 17th 2021
After positive feedback from a session we held on this topic at our conference, Communicate-ed held a webinar on Providing Evidence for Normal Way of Working on 10th November. We are now offering the opportunity to book to view the webinar recording in your own time for those who couldn’t make the date.
During this webinar, Lia Castiglione covers:
- JCQ interpretation of ‘normal way of working’
- Resources used in a variety of centres to provide evidence for differing needs
- Systems to implement a whole-centre approach and successfully request information from subject teachers and learning support staff
- Using online questionnaires and document-sharing technologies to gather evidence
- Providing evidence if students are working from home
Electronic copies of the PowerPoint slides and handouts are included, and there is a Q&A after the presentation with Caroline Read and Lia Castiglione.
We are offering the webinar recording for just £20 (£15 for annual members if they use the discount code on the members’ page)
To book a place, please click here.